Low NOx LN Series
Certified for use in Southern California and Texas
Get all the benefits of standard ThermoSteam® boilers in a package that meets the most stringent air-quality standards in the United States. The Low NOx LN series uses ThermoSteam’s Insta-Therm® design to deliver steam quickly and efficiently in a single, reliable system that's easy to install and maintain.
- Low Emission Design Meets Stringent Air Quality Standards. LN boilers reduce nitrogen oxide (NOx) and carbon monoxide (CO) levels below 20 ppm. They are certified to meet the California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) rule 1146.2, currently the most stringent standard in the United States.
- Less Floor Space. ThermoSteam industrial boilers have a unique, vertical tube design. The integrated condensate return system eliminates the need for a separate tank. If floor space is at a premium, choose a ThermoSteam packaged steam boiler.
- Efficient Preheating and Fast, Efficient Steam Generation. Get a full head of steam in 15 minutes from a cold start, with no hot spots.
- Easy and Fast Installation. We mount, wire, and plumb all components and controls in the factory, including the condensate return tank. No on-site assembly, no external parts to buy or installsaving you both time and money.
- Long, Trouble-Free Service Life. Our cold water make-up tanks are stainless steel, for long life. Plus, we offer a unique 5/10/15 year limited warranty covering the water tube assembly, steam drum, and shell, and a 20-year warranty against thermal shock.
- Easy Maintenance. Our unique helical water tube assembly can be replaced in 4-6 hours with no special tools. Controls are industry standard and widely available throughout the world.